Pics from the Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

i listened to "carry on my wayward son" a few times and threw him a salute. i think we'll both be alright.:D

maybe he'll be back this fall

I'll never hear the song again without thinking of your turtle....

Nice pictures - looks like everyone had a great time. Wish I could've been there - but (ahem) duty called. I saw how nice the weather was from my office, though.

justleesa:
Since I didn't take the new job I'll have time for ya :wink:
You're not going to be moving to the M-F schedule anymore?

Really missed you Cheryl (and Becky too)...maybe a christmas party??

As for the job - nope...I was supposed to start yesterday, then the told me the little detail that I won't be earning much more, but the work is 10 fold. Didn't add up for me.

Wimp! LOL....
Hope I'll be home for the next one.

Christmas sounds like a plan.

justleesa:
As for the job - nope...I was supposed to start yesterday, then the told me the little detail that I won't be earning much more, but the work is 10 fold. Didn't add up for me.

Nice to know about that "little detail" before you start! :wink:

Thanks for posting your pictures Lisa. They turned out great, but what else would we expect. Has anyone heard from Catherine on how her vacation is going? Christmas time dinner get together sounds great to me. We are leaving for vacation in Feb. (for 2 weeks) and packing out in March then moving the 1st of April.

Thanks Melissa!
I'll start a thread on our Christmas party :wink:
and yes Catherine posted a thread "Bali doesn't suck" or something like that.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom