Pics from the Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yes. I'm leaving on Friday but I'll be back in Canada the first week in December and ready to dive again in January. You guys don't mind?

I'm in for the tour! Looks like a great time. I have been to Oahu 8 or 9 times when I was young but never took too many pictures. We would have a lot of fun. I'll let you know the dates when I get back. Thanks Leesa.

justleesa:
Hey Harry! Long time no read....hows the turtle doin'?

the turtle and i had an unfortunate:( accident. he was accompanying me in my parent's yard for a visit, which is surrounded by a six acre field with 2 foot tall hay and the field itself is surrounded by dense forest. i thought my mother said she was watching him, and i ran to get a ringing telephone........he should be able to survive new england weather without a problem. he'll be living out the rest of his days free. very sad for me, not sure how the turtle feels.

truly amazing how fast they really can walk, and how good that brown color is for camouflage in tall grass. i was only gone for 5 minutes at the most and had 6 people searching the area for a few hours. no luck

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom