Pics from the Get Together

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

justleesa

Neither here nor there
ScubaBoard Supporter
Scuba Instructor
Divemaster
Reaction score
# of dives
Yes! I had a good time, even if I couldn't dive :D

We had a turn out of 25 people and one pet (actually about the same as last year - including one pet :D). We were missing some of our regulars but had a few new additions such as Randy, Universal Diver, Fish&Beer, Frumpy and Puddle Pirate plus a bunch of non (future) SB people.

This was the entry/exit area:

panorama1.jpg

And these were the SB people (Sorry I missed you Randy!!)

group-photo.jpg

There were also some things that were left behind...

left-behind.jpg

I'm pretty sure I know who the backpack, the knife and the tongs belong to, but not the charcoal. Drop me a PM so I can get your stuff back to you.

I hope all had as much fun as we did! I'll try and plan another get together for November or maybe a SB Christmas party (Dinner at a restaurant maybe?)

I'll post more pics later

(Brownies = Segalfish and Justleesa :wink: )

I hope all had as much fun as we did! I'll try and plan another get together for November or maybe a SB Christmas party (Dinner at a restaurant maybe?)
Do you really think a restaurant is going to let this motley bunch in? Well maybe someplace like Haleiwa Joe's. :wink:

I think we could get a private room at Dave and Busters...that way it would be just us :D

sounds like you had a great time! Probably a good thing I didn't bring Shelby with me ... she would have tried playing with "Squeak"... not a good combination :wink:

Aloha, Tim

P.S. why were you land locked Leesa?

Back
Top Bottom