Pics from Reunion Island - C&C welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Looks like there's some incredible diving to be done here! Fabulous pictures and thanks for sharing! :wink:

Thanks very much Claudine !

This blue again...:shocked2:

Hey, Monsieur Crapô, vous ici !
Nice to read you again.
I know you've been diversely fan of my successive "blue periods", I'm glad I've found one you like at last :wink:

I hope your house is big enough to host all these South African scubaboarders friends !:)

I don't guarantee the accomodation to everyone, but there won't be any problem for everyone to come and taste the local specialties (rougail sausage, octopus civet and "rhum arrangé" for example) after one of my not-so-secret shore dives :)

Mais c'est quoi ton prénom au fait ?

Still Cedric

The only C&C is that more strobes would help as some of the clowns have tilted themselves so it's hard to see their eyes. It sounds like you have one strobe, maybe two would be better. Your compositions are great.

Thank you very much Ryssyr, Caymaniac and ScubaDirk.

Yes a second strobe would be welcome, indeed, but I'll have to wait till 2010 to be able to upgrade my gear... I'll have to manage with my 620 in Borneo in December and January...

Back
Top Bottom