Pics from Reunion Island - C&C welcome

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

penti

Contributor
Reaction score
Reunion Island (it's between Mauritius and Madagas
# of dives
500 - 999
Hello,

Here are a few pictures I took in Reunion Island, where I live. Every opinion, advice, criticism is welcome.

If you need any information about diving here or in the area (Mauritius, Rodrigues, Madagascar, Mayotte) I'd be delighted to help .

First, let's start with "old" pictures taken last year (2008) with a Canon A710is + Inon D2000 strobe :

tnange3taches06.jpg

tnbernard28.jpg

tnbernard83.jpg

tnbullocki200.jpg

tnclown17.jpg

tnclown62.jpg

tnclowns58.jpg

tncrabe18.jpg

tncrabe23.jpg

tncrevette100.jpg

Terrific pictures. Never mind the C&C, how about some lessons?!! Lots of great pictures, but I especially liked the crabs. The Hermit in the Whelk shell is a cutie. I was very impressed with the Scorpion. Usually they just look like a rock. You got him at a perfect time, with his mouth open and really got nice detail.

Terrific pictures. Never mind the C&C, how about some lessons?!! Lots of great pictures, but I especially liked the crabs. The Hermit in the Whelk shell is a cutie. I was very impressed with the Scorpion. Usually they just look like a rock. You got him at a perfect time, with his mouth open and really got nice detail.

Thanks a lot, Larry, i appreciate :)

Oh, I forgot some of last year's shots. Not the best ones technically speaking, but among my best diving memories, of course :

tnbaleines129.jpg

tnbaleines134.jpg

tnbaleines142.jpg

tnbaleines160.jpg

Incredible pics.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom