Pics from Molokini, Maui

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

isom

Registered
Reaction score
Hey all,
While I've been an avid reader for a long time, this is my first post. I bought a canon s70 with the waterproof case a while back and got a chance to really try it out over the last week. The NW swells were up in force and shore diving was pretty disappointing, so I only got a chance to dive twice. We went out with B&B and stayed in the crater at Molikini. Since I am just starting out I left it on automatic and just tried to get as close as possible. Brad from B&B was a huge help.... when i thought i was close enough for a good shot he would shove me forward and get me a heck of a lot closer... Thanks Brad! Anyway, let me know what you think. Any constructive criticism would be appreciated.

ulua
butterfly
spotted moray
moray
moorish idol

So brad was a litlte pushy was he, lol.

You picked a great shop to dive with.

In the past I have always gone out with Ed Robinson but have also heard good things about B&B. This last trip Robinson was booked so I tried B&B. Luckily they had two cancellations.... (thank god or we would have been S.O.L.) Anyway, I'm glad it worked out that way as i will definitely dive with them in the future. We were on the boat for 10 minutes and I already felt very comfortable with both Brad and Blesy. Brad helped me get my camera set up and showed me how to grease the o-ring. He also took exceptional care of my wife who is a bit of a nervous diver. They really took care of us....

Whenever one of my new students is headed for Maui I send them off with B&B. They have so many dive leaders on the boat that you can mix beginner with expert every time.

Great pictures! And great information. Will dive with B&B when I go back to Maui!

Back
Top Bottom