Pics from Cave Adventures BBQ

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

jviehe

Contributor
Scuba Instructor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
https://picasaweb.google.com/114814579762566726422/20110211?authkey=Gv1sRgCIL_vdim9sPXAg#

Pretty good time. Free food, gear demos, did a little snorkeling

PICT0264.JPG

I agree it was a great day at Cave Adventurers Customer Appreciation Day. Here are a few shots from the day. This was my first time seeing the floating docks they have installed in the basin.

JacksonBlueDocks.jpg

JacksonBlueNewDocks.jpg

InCavern.jpg

Chrisatentrance.jpg

Kevinatceiling.jpg

StageDiveratJB.jpg

Yeah, the basin is really overgrown since I was last there.

With the low to no flow that grass is really built up in front of the cavern entrance. I like the grass, gives a more natural look to the basin. But I wish there was just a little more flow from the cave. I actually had to swim out Saturday!!

Yeah, the basin is really overgrown since I was last there.

Good seeing all you guys Barry, it was a fun day catching up with old friends. I took a few pictures of you guys trying sidemount with my cell phone, I didn't have my camera with me at the time. I can text them over to you if you get text pictures on your phone??

Great Shot Glen. Great to see you!

Good seeing all you guys Barry, it was a fun day catching up with old friends. I took a few pictures of you guys trying sidemount with my cell phone, I didn't have my camera with me at the time. I can text them over to you if you get text pictures on your phone??

Sending a PM with my cell.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom