Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I will as soon as a mod lets me add to the first post with the list. I ddin't realize I can only edit for a day after the post.

Y'all, just be real discreet with the beers...bring a coffee mug with a lid or a bicycle bottle or something to drink it from, LOL!

Sure, if they aren't clear! :) I didn't mean you have to bring the mugs Izette, I meant that the other participants need to bring something for themselves if they wish to partake. I'll have my coffee mug left over from the morning. :)

Hey, just to confirm, this is south Dania Beach, by the big condos, not John U. Lloyd beach, right?

We can kayak dive at south Dania Beach I think...let me check on that and if so, I might just bring it.

I will also bring more than just chips, but just waiting until late next week to see what we are missing (and I don't cook so it has to be something I can get at Publix!)

Say, does anyone have one of those shade tents they could bring? It would be really nice to have.

Also remember your comfy beach chairs y'all!

I've got a shade I can bring, we'll grab a tiki hut early.

Hopefully next saturday afternoon will be nicer that this one, it's pouring, thundering and lightning right now. The morning was great, I managed to get one bug, even though I left my snare and tickle stick at home. He made a good lunch

Congrats Dennis! I got four nice bugs today myself, two about half an inch over and two more that, well let's just say that I didn't actually HAVE to gauge them to see if they were legal!!!

This was just a little north of Sunrise Boulevard, .7 mile out in 30 FSW (kayak with GPS)...I only saw the four I caught, it's slim pickin's this year.

Yup. South Dania Beach

grilled bugs yummy .... maybe we will get some on the dive ... cook em up :wink:

https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom