Picnic Dive - Dania - Sat. 8/16

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Sounds like fun to me! Hermit Crab and I will be there. Don't know what we will bring yet. maybe some salsa and chips, and a dessert. Any other kids/divers gonna be there? Hermit Crab hates being the only kid at these functions.

Sounds like fun to me! Hermit Crab and I will be there. Don't know what we will bring yet. maybe some salsa and chips, and a dessert. Any other kids/divers gonna be there? Hermit Crab hates being the only kid at these functions.

Do I count as a kid?

Just a reminder to everyone, this is NEXT saturday

Oh, how about games too: I have bocce ball and paddle ball

We haven't done this in awhile, so I'd like to throw one together. Seems there are a ton of new people down here, and this'd be a great chance to get to know them, and for them to see what our beach dives are all about.

How 'bout a meet n greet beach dive Saturday morning at South Dania Beach? Same deal as before; Start diving at 10ish, start eating noonish. Everyone bring something to add to the picnic.

Everyone is welcome!

I'll start:
I"ll bring hotdog buns and charcoal

Here is what we have so far:
OBXdiveguy.........charcoal, buns
Sharkbait0501......hot dogs
h20skier..............drinks
DennisS...............burgers
Divergirl4U............fruit
DebbyDiver...........chips
crd kats...............potato salad, coleslaw, veggies
showboat.............dessert

I will bring condiments, napkins, plates,etc and maybe some new divers as well

I will ask my friend if she wants to come. Her 12? year old son was supposed to be certified, but I am not sure if he was or not. We shall see.

Do I count as a kid?

Just a reminder to everyone, this is NEXT saturday

You are male. Of course you count as a kid! :rofl3::rofl3::rofl3:

When you say next Saturday you mean August 09 or August 16?
"Next Saturday" to me means the 16th and "This Saturday" means the 9th. I'm just trying to clarify as I would like to attend. We had a blast last year =)

If we do it on the 16th I may even arrange some post picnic boat dives just like last year too!
Wys

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom