Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Go ahead and get the expensive kind, they're worth it. I wonder how many of the generic cheapies we burn out before learning this?

If I dive the gulf this weekend, shoot food, or shoot photos? I got skunked on my last two trips and the lack of fish in my freezer needs to be taken into account.

disagree:D

Go to work tonight, or call out and go to the Bad Religion concert?

Tanked2.0:
disagree:D

Go to work tonight, or call out and go to the Bad Religion concert?
Call out. Saw them live with LTJ and Hot Water Music, great show.

q: it's my friend's daughter's 1st birthday party: get her jewelry or get her toys?

Spoon:
get her toys

go to your friends daughter's 1st birthday or go claim your free bp from gordon?
free bp at gordons?!?!?!?!? You're sh"tting me!? See ya later jag... :)

q: you wanna go down to 130ft. But one of the divers in your group is only OW (but she's comfy going deeper). Let her go deeper or make her stay at 60ft with the other OW divers?

chip104:
free bp at gordons?!?!?!?!? You're sh"tting me!? See ya later jag... :)

q: you wanna go down to 130ft. But one of the divers in your group is only OW (but she's comfy going deeper). Let her go deeper or make her stay at 60ft with the other OW divers?

of couse let her stay where she belongs:) il pm you my real answer hehe

do you go push to 10dives when you think you can or stop at 8 and call it a day?

call it a day bro. Unless you start uber uber early, then push for 10. But I'm assuming the 10 are at different profiles. If they were all at 30fsw...yay for 10.

q: On your next dive trip you want to see a shark but the dive site where they hang out can have ripping currents. One person in your group only has 2 fun dives under her belt but you have faith in her skills.

Do the site and risk the current or do the site some other time?

chip104:
call it a day bro. Unless you start uber uber early, then push for 10. But I'm assuming the 10 are at different profiles. If they were all at 30fsw...yay for 10.

q: On your next dive trip you want to see a shark but the dive site where they hang out can have ripping currents. One person in your group only has 2 fun dives under her belt but you have faith in her skills.

Do the site and risk the current or do the site some other time?

id do the site:) il make sure to keep a close eye on the student

a narced diver in the group swims deeper into blue water as you are ascending and doing your saftety stop, do you go after the diver or call the dm who is already on the bangka. btw your air is nearing 50 bar.

my knee jerk reaction tells me to go after the diver but my intuition tells me to get the DM. But I wouldn't complete my stop. Go up quick to tell the DM, then go back down to finish the stop. I'm not a rescue diver, did I do this right?

q: Happened to me yesterday: You're in a line and a big burly guy cuts infront of you. Looks like he can smash your facial bones. Point him to the back of the line or let it slide?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom