Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Actually.... I am making Taco's tonight :D

Turkey is good, I preffer a good honey baked ham though

Calamari, delicacy or fishy tasting rubberband?

fishy rubberband

print stuff to be used once (like a map or whatever) in color or greyscale?

In color, but in draft mode so its light and doesn't use much ink. Even the lighter colors help make different aspects of the map more recognizable with a quick glance.

Go ahead and buy a dSLR on credit or wait until I have cash?

wait for the cash...then you own it outright and the final price (including the interest you pay) won't be over and above its original asking price.

thanksgiving dinner, is it all about the turkey or the desserts?

all about the mashed potatoes & stuffin' muffins! (mama does dressing in muffin tins so there's more crunchy.)

yes or no - does your family also have collards at thanksgiving? (ours does)

NO! Yankees do NOT eat collards :wink: I don't actually do the whole Thanksgiving thing since I don't actually like any of the traditional dishes but when I did NO collards was the case.

After t-day dinner:
watch football or beat it home to escape annoying relatives?

No, but collards aren't exactly common in the midwest

Turkey or Ham?

after, i'd rather read, but i'll be grandparent sitting. of the choices, football. goes well with reading since i don't care about the game.

turkey for thanksgiving, real ham most other times. if it doesn't instantly change your ph, it wasn't salty enough!

tequila shot or margarita? salt or no salt?

Both with salt :)

homemade stuffing or stovetop (my wifes family actually believes this is an alternative)

Homemade, always.

Fix my window on the Bronco of Doom, or continue to live without it? Adds personality doesn't it? LOL

Back
Top Bottom