Pick 1 and Post 2

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Homemade, always.

Fix my window on the Bronco of Doom, or continue to live without it? Adds personality doesn't it? LOL

who needs windows when you live in the south...up here it was a balmy 26 degrees this morning, brrrrrr

live in the south or live in the north?

The NORTH! Ok so I may have to scrape frost off my tanks but at least I won't EVAPORATE in the summer!

Live in the southwest (nice and dry) or the pacific northwest (nice n soggy)?

mat, i'd say leave it, but being wet then being chilly every few days doesn't sound like heaven to me. but it does add a little somethin' somethin' to the bronco o' doom.

i'd have to go with pnw since there's stuff to dive there. unless i was joel & could just jet off whenever...

well, i was actually just expressing opinions, but ok.

cavern or fundies? or both?

fundies. If I'm going to do a course, I might as well do it right. :wink: but being serious, do you plan on going into caves? cause the cavern will be useful.

q: k this happened to my roommate in Cuba:

You're in a foreign country and staying with a poor family for 2 weeks. You enjoy your stay and the family has been very hospitable and sincere. Thay don't have much to offer you as remembrance before you leave, so on your last night they hold a special dinner for you. They even killed their chicken to serve to you. Problem is you're vegan and have NEVER eaten chicken in your life. You:

* Eat the entire chicken and guess what and what not part to eat? or
* Politely decline and stick with the corn, carrots and potatoes.

Eat the chicken.......... perhaps inviting others to take part(s)...otherwise its death would have been in vain!

Chips (UK) (US -French Fries) : Salt then the vinegar, or vinegar then the salt?

(Making myself hungry and homesick at the same time :-( )

vinegar then salt

burrito or enchilada

burrito

regular cheap quickly burnt out light bulbs, or those expensive ones that seem to last forever? (home lighting, not underwater!)

Back
Top Bottom