Pic & Chat thread 4 after 6th Annual Venice Turkey Fry

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks to all and especially ScuabaQuest and the the cooks for an awesome event and turkey. That was our first event as well as our first time in Venice. Water wasn't too bad, didn't find anything but it was nice to dive something different.
Thank you very much Fossilbabe for the tooth necklaces. I appreciate the fact we (the kids) came back with a souvenior.
Thanks for a great time.

Did anyone get a photo of the kids with the collanders, sifting the sand near the parking lot looking for artifacts?
My dive buddy, that searches for indian artifacts on land, really enjoyed that and I wish I had a photo. It was pretty cute.
My dive report to follow tomorrow after I get my stats from my computer.

Did anyone get a photo of the kids with the collanders, sifting the sand near the parking lot looking for artifacts?
My dive buddy, that searches for indian artifacts on land, really enjoyed that and I wish I had a photo. It was pretty cute.
My dive report to follow tomorrow after I get my stats from my computer.

I don't have a pic but those were BlueWaterBrad's darlings.

Brew - nice shot of the kids and the ice at the end of the day - they were having some serious fun!

Man. I do not photograph well at Scuba Board events. :rofl3:
Didn't even know that picture was being taken (I think it registered at the last second). That was at the end of the day and I was exhausted. I came home and crashed. Exhausted from all the fun. :wink:

Nevertheless, I had a fantastic time yesterday diving (well, attempting to) and meeting all sorts of new people and getting to know old acquaintances better. The food was delicious (whoever made the corn souffle or whatever you choose to call it, it was delectable!) and the company even better. It was fun watching the kids play and playing with them too. Thanks to the guys frying turkeys. Probably best turkey I've had and fries too. I definitely look forward to the next event! Hopefully less neoprene will be involved. :D

Wow! Really great event!!! I'm so glad Scubacrab and I were able to make it! It was great to see everyone and of course, eat some really scrumptious food! Thanks to MissD and Scubaquest and everyone involved who pulled together such a wonderfully-organized and fun get together! Can't wait til the next one!!!

Hey everyone, James and I had a great time on Saturday. It's funny, we got home and realized we forgot to take any pictures. Doh! We did record the SNN coverage on our TIVO and James is going to post it here tonight. It was wonderful to meet our fellow ScubaBoarders! We had a blast! Thanks to everyone that took the wondergul pics!:D

Hey everyone, James and I had a great time on Saturday. It's funny, we got home and realized we forgot to take any pictures. Doh! We did record the SNN coverage on our TIVO and James is going to post it here tonight. It was wonderful to meet our fellow ScubaBoarders! We had a blast! Thanks to everyone that took the wondergul pics!:D

:doh: OMGosh - I can't wait to see this.... Paul at ScubaQuest called yesterday and was laughing his socks off about the interview. Something about guns.... :rofl3:

Oh! I forgot to give a huge thank you to Miss D and Scuba Jenny for lending me wetsuits. I know I would have frozen without them!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/
https://xf2.scubaboard.com/community/forums/cave-diving.45/

Back
Top Bottom