Phuket, why I never go back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Well done LK, somehow you got this Phuket based post/thread connected to your favorite dive store in PTY. You are giving them so much free advertising, I wonder if you don't actually (secretly) work for Aquanauts.

Well done LK, somehow you got this Phuket based post/thread connected to your favorite dive store in PTY. You are giving them so much free advertising, I wonder if you don't actually (secretly) work for Aquanauts.

Just adding a bit more to all the other nonsence.

The more nonsense I hear from Lord Krap, the more it makes me want to go and try diving in Pattaya. And for sure I'd go and see Aquanauts. Kram your endless posts are getting very very very dull now. And I reckon limbo is right in a way. You keep saying "Aquanauts, Aquanauts, Aquanauts, Aquanauts". It's a kind of repetitive advertising. Lord, give it up, for Lords sake. Enough! Basta!

The more nonsense I hear from Lord Krap, the more it makes me want to go and try diving in Pattaya. And for sure I'd go and see Aquanauts. Kram your endless posts are getting very very very dull now. And I reckon limbo is right in a way. You keep saying "Aquanauts, Aquanauts, Aquanauts, Aquanauts". It's a kind of repetitive advertising. Lord, give it up, for Lords sake. Enough! Basta!

Seriously I wouldn't bother travelling from Phuket to Pattaya to dive, it would bring you nothing but disapointment.
but if you want a good night out, theres not many better places.:wink:

As I have said to others, I am as entitled to my opinion and to voice it just the same as the rest of you. Even when we might disagree, is that not the idea of a discussion forum?
If you dont like that please feel free to ignore my posts.:dork2:

Seriously I wouldn't bother travelling from Phuket to Pattaya to dive, it would bring you nothing but disapointment.
but if you want a good night out, theres not many better places.:wink:

Not if fancied a bit of wreck diving it would not :)

Not if fancied a bit of wreck diving it would not :)

Like I said we are all entitled to our own opinions, but really, the 3 main dived wrecks in the area - htms khram and kood in Pattaya and the Hard deep at Samae san really are not worth the trip from South Thailand in my mind. As wrecks go they dont come close to even being rated as average to many that I have seen.
Having said that, now the khram has been in the water for a few years it does have a lot of life around it, and given slack water and the occasional good viz it is one of my favourite dives in the area.

As wrecks go they dont come close to even being rated as average to many that I have seen.

Hey LK can you give me some names & locations for these other wrecks :D I would like to include them in our road trip later this month.

Hey LK can you give me some names & locations for these other wrecks :D I would like to include them in our road trip later this month.

Wheres your road trip going? I know hundreds of superb wrecks, but not around Thailand I am afraid. :depressed: mainly around the UK.

Back
Top Bottom