Phuket, why I never go back

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

That was not what I meant, but I finally go the uh huh on what you were trying to say. The italian and the ladyboy story in the bangkok post was the soap opera. :wink:

I apologize for any misunderstandings.
I've been here so long I speak and write American with a Thai accent.
:rofl3:

Question is.. Was it a shemale or was it a complete gender transformation, including chopping the male parts off and making it female parts, or was the "lower region male parts" still there?
If the former I can somewhat understand that Shoturtle, sorry the italian, hadnt noticed but felt deceived. If the latter Id say "the italian" should check things out more closely before starting relationships :p

Question is.. Was it a shemale or was it a complete gender transformation, including chopping the male parts off and making it female parts, or was the "lower region male parts" still there?
If the former I can somewhat understand that Shoturtle, sorry the italian, hadnt noticed but felt deceived. If the latter Id say "the italian" should check things out more closely before starting relationships :p

Like if you where going out with a blond, you may want to take the plunge to see if she was dye or a natural blond. :eyebrow:

I know that was bad.:crafty:

Last edited:
No! Thats not bad! Thats scoping out the territory :D

I know an Italian man who was married to a LadyBoy for 5 years and didn't know she was a LadyBoy. When the LadyBoy out of Love told him she was a he the Italian man divorced the LadyBoy and wanted all the money back he had given her for 5 years.
:lotsalove:

Was this Italian man an instructor at Aquanauts in Pattaya?

They always have loads of katoeys hanging around outside their shop. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom