Phuket dive operator- first time Thailand

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Oh you wait until Saturday and the Rugby, eh Ringo - those bleddy Springboks don't have a chance... Be a few hangovers on Sunday I reckon. Make sure your tour leader is German or something on Sunday - they don't do rugby.

Early hours of Sunday morning "our" time. I won't watch as I tend to curse England. They were winning 1-0 last night against Russia until I started watching with 20 minutes to go.

Dont worry Jamie the staff are already worked out for Sunday. Kev is willing to put half a doz heinies on it with you???

Otherwise just love your new Avatar!

Going back to the OP - there are so many good operators on Phuket (where are you staying?) and when you visit them tell them that you want more personalized dive tours. Most of the DC's would be more than willing to assist you with this.

I will be staying at Safari beach hotel. I have looked at a map of patong area and saw lots of dive shops. I just dont want to wander into the wrong one on my first trip. I will not be there long, so i dont have time for a learning curve..

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom