Photos of the Day - September 17

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Jamdiver

Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Tan Hamlet - First time that i've encountered this particular hamlet variant.

245687088_c0496ee733_o.jpg

Spanish Hogfish

245778169_e4eb3523ea_o.jpg

Pair of Gobies

245808762_53d04240d6_o.jpg

Anemone

245809440_b60e54859b_o.jpg

Field of gold

245778771_01b04771d1_o.jpg

Nice hamlet. Especially like that you are learning your fish! :D

good stuff Jam!! your colours and detail just sooooo much better than before... i won't mention your very first hamlet shot you posted and your friend over at WP.. snicker...

Scuba_Jenny:
Nice hamlet. Especially like that you are learning your fish! :D
I got expert instruction :wink:.

alcina:
Great work catching such fast fish!
Fast shutter speeds :D

Mike Veitch:
good stuff Jam!! your colours and detail just sooooo much better than before... i won't mention your very first hamlet shot you posted and your friend over at WP.. snicker...
Heheheheeheh, won't mention it either :wink:, I see that he has some shark trip report posted over on WP, hahah.

Thanks Jon and nick, I would have a lot more varied subjects (arrow crabs, pederson shrimp, creole wrasse, banded butterflyish, bar jacks, 4 eyed butterflyish, some nice sean fans, blah blah) if the buttons on my housing hadn't stuck on the first dive.

Soaked the housing in water for close to 3 days and that doesn't seem to solve the prob, think i'll have to remove the buttons and lubricate them possibly or look for grit?

Jamdiver:
Soaked the housing in water for close to 3 days and that doesn't seem to solve the prob, think i'll have to remove the buttons and lubricate them possibly or look for grit?

yaiks! i'm so not looking forward to the day i'd have to do that.

jonix:
yaiks! i'm so not looking forward to the day i'd have to do that.

It's not as a bad as it looks or at least with the canon pns housings.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom