Photos from Key Largo (Invasion Weekend)

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

alcina:
Like the reef scenic with the lady diver :)
That's no lady... that's Scuba_Jenny :rofl3:

I really do love the versatility... It does lose some sharpness in the outer edges when I'm shooting in 17mm, but I think that's because of the dome??

Every time I think I want to switch to a fixed wide angle lens, I come across some nudi or an awesome macro opportunity, and I am happy that I'm shooting the zoom lens :D

Great stuff, Howard.

How strange ... there doesn't appear to be any kelp :huh: :wink:

Great pics, Howard !

Awesome pics. I wish I was there right now.

HowardE:
That's no lady... that's Scuba_Jenny :rofl3:

Probably a stupid question, but why does the diver in a spread eagled descent in message 10 only have one fin?

Is this a Florida thing? I noticed Michelle (Chip holding her upside down on the bottom) was holding her fins in her arms. Religious ritual? Mental illness? Group pychosis?

Art

Desert_Diver:
Probably a stupid question, but why does the diver in a spread eagled descent in message 10 only have one fin?

Is this a Florida thing? I noticed Michelle (Chip holding her upside down on the bottom) was holding her fins in her arms. Religious ritual? Mental illness? Group pychosis?

Art

All of the above! :rofl3: :rofl3: :rofl3:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom