Photos from Aug 4-11 trip. 36 total in the set

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

charlesml3

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
500 - 999
Gang,

Finally got my set through post. 36 shots total all taken Aug 4-11 in Cozumel.

-Canon G12
-Ikelite Housing
-Ikelite DS-161 strobe (single)
-INON UCL-165 for the really small things

Anyway, I'd love to hear comments and constructive criticism. I'm always looking for ways to improve.

Cozumel 2013 - a set on Flickr

Thanks!

-Charles

Very nice!!

Excellent shots. I especially loved the arrow crab squatting on the anemone.

I checked them out this afternoon on my laptop & I'm now on my editing monitor & I like the colors saturation & clarity but several look a bit underexposed (a personal thing though) but otherwise NICE SET. Now that I've enjoyed yours I've got a pile of event photos to edit tonight. Thanks for sharing.

Larry

I think your work is very nice, the color is really amazing to me.

I wonder if those shots were cropped/edited or as taken?

Cheers
Jerry

The nudibranch was at Palancar Gardens. Down deep.

Someone asked if these had been edited and/or cropped. I can assure you every shot here has been edited. As my instructor said, "The shot doesn't end when you press the shutter button..."

I'm not a purist at all. There are far too many variables in UW photography to get it right in the camera the first time. There are great tools for editing and improving photos. No reason not to use them!

-Charles

Will you be labeling these with the type of animal at sometime? Great splendid toadfish. What kind of little seahorse is that?

Absolutely beautiful pictures! Thanks so much for sharing!

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom