Photos - Ancient Mariner - Pompano, FL 1-5-07

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thanks for posting those wonderful shots, Howard! I love that wreck and hope to dive it again, someday.

Howard, nice blues on all of the pics and good strobe-ambient light balance on the first and third ones. We dove Rodeo 25 last January and it was also nice, probably not as much fish though inside the boat. The seas were 5-7ft that day though... :wink:
Anna and I are leaving for Thailand dive trip tomorrow morning. Hopefully, things work out O.K. and I'll share some photos after the trip.
Denis

Great shots Howard!! The turtle looks like he is already a great grandpappy. Nice detail in the close up.

I really like this shot too..

insidetheancientmariner.jpg

Ohn stop it stop it stop it stop it not fair!!!!!

Seriously, fantastic shots bud.

PS, sure those are glassy sweepers and not hatchet fish?

Great pics man!

We dove the AM in August and a 5 foot ray did a sweet drive-by, right at the tip of the bow. Also, there were 2 cobia parked off the port stern. Great dive.

Thanks everyone. I appreciate the comments :D

Walter - You know those west coast (of the US) people - they see a school of small fish, they think bait ball. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom