PhotoHikeDive Daily Dive Report thread.

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mike_s

Contributor
Reaction score
Since several of us have noted that PhotoHikeDive has plenty of time in his work day for a morning a.m. dive at Morrison, etc and an afterwork dive at PC Jetties, etc., we've been expecting a PhotoHikeDive Daily Dive Report.

We've been waiting... and waiting... and waiting...

So here is a place for him to place his Daily Dive Report

Only rule is that shower-dives with your new BC do not count.

MDB dive reports optional.

mike_s:
Only rule is that shower-dives with your new BC do not count.

Well so much for this thread going anywhere, its doomed to the SB abyss.

Think we should change his name to just Photo-hike ? take the dive part out?

I just didn't want people getting a visual in their head of him in the shower with his BC either :D

We could lengthen his name to photo-hike-wannabediver.

mike_s:
...I just didn't want people getting a visual in their head of him in the shower with his BC either :D
Try to get this image out of your head :D.

62naked.jpg

SeaYoda:
Try to get this image out of your head :D.

62naked.jpg

No, no, no, how rude of you! My eyes. There must be a violation of ToS here somewhere for not posting a disclaimer or something. Are those work-out shorts he's wearing?

Missdirected:
No, no, no, how rude of you! My eyes. There must be a violation of ToS here somewhere for not posting a disclaimer or something. Are those work-out shorts he's wearing?
He calls them his skimpy swim shorts - likes to scare the tourists with them :D.

I guess that photo answers the question I was going to ask in the Destin thread about "how much wetsuit/shortie" do I need to bring this weekend...

http://cavediveflorida.com/Rum_House.htm

Back
Top Bottom