Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

K, now I know why we have to do PG and the Sabang wrecks. Imagine lugging all that hardware to the PI only to take pics of nudis and shrimp. It would be interestng to watch all of you guys in action (or terrifying for them little fishies).

JJ, I'll pm you a few days before the big event. Looking forward to meeting a female pilot in person. Cool. Will you be flying in then?

By helicopter CLA.

Wolverine:
Bwhahahahaha... that is true.. but its the incremental cost that hurt...Checking with the dealer in HK now on the cost... haven't reverted. BUt I don't hang out at the Wanchai girlie bars... I prefer the KTVs in TST.. hehe

hehehe... just teasing you Tim...

CLA:
It would be interestng to watch all of you guys in action (or terrifying for them little fishies).

get ready to laugh... If it we were pros like Mike and Simon, it might be interesting to watch them in action. As for us amateurs, we'll probably look like the three stooges underwater poking each other's eyes out with our strobes and housings...:shakehead

pakman:
hehehe... just teasing you Tim...

I know :wink: now just working out the damage.... *cutting off one arm*.... hmmm seems affordable... :34:

Diver Dennis:
Caloy is very good Dear Leader, at least he has air left when he comes up...:wink:
That reminds me, I'll have to reserve one of the sets of doubles at AV during this.

Thanks, CLA, I definitely will appreciate the heads up. Nah, I won't be flying in unless I've just come in from work but either way I'll be driving (or hitching a ride:)) wherever I need to go. I just hope I don't disappoint you if you have any kind of expectations about my being a female pilot :D

jj_freelord:
Thanks, CLA, I definitely will appreciate the heads up. Nah, I won't be flying in unless I've just come in from work but either way I'll be driving (or hitching a ride:)) wherever I need to go. I just hope I don't disappoint you if you have any kind of expectations about my being a female pilot :D

whut no rayban aviators and a leather jacket?:mooner:

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom