Photo Workshop August 2006

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Nice lookin rig pak..... its not the damage your strobes will do that worries me.. its the idea you can't crawl over the reef with your hands anymore... so you will be walking on it instead

Very cool set up Dear Leader... The peasants won't be eating for a while... :D

pakman:
ultimate frisbie? Duuude... hope you're wearing a tie-dye shirt and rasta cap...
It's really funny that you said that cause yesterday our team practice was making tie dye shirts. No joke. :)

My shirt looks awesome! :fro:

pakman:
Say hello to my little friend... Sea & Sea 350D housing, Athena glass dome, TTL converter, and dual Inon Z-240's...

think how much damage I can do to coral with two strobes dangling...:eyebrow:

why the athena glass dome? wondering

chip104:
LOL!!! It's seeing things like this that makes me wish I were an expat banker... :)

Expat banker? that's just my cover... I just diverted some cash for missiles that North Korea launders through Macau...

Spoon:
why the athena glass dome? wondering

to be honest, a novice like me will probably won't notice until I get better, but seemed to be the better product vs the acrylic Sea & Sea domes in the long run... maybe I spent too much time reading threads over in wetpixel and got brainwashed...:eyebrow:

pakman:
to be honest, a novice like me will probably won't notice until I get better, but seemed to be the better product vs the acrylic Sea & Sea domes in the long run... maybe I spent too much time reading threads over in wetpixel and got brainwashed...:eyebrow:

now i am looking at them athena domes as well:light: . i want glass too instead of acrylic. only the subal had inhouse glass domes. darn you coral crusher!!!

Back
Top Bottom