Photo Websites

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

h2omammal

Reaction score
There may be another thread that addresses this, but I haven't found it. What I'm wondering is what your opinions are as to the best all round website for publishing digital photos for the purpose of sharing.

I've used a few, but haven't really found one that allows you to (for a reasonable membership fee) upload several full size images and allow others the ability to view and or download them.

Any suggestions? I've heard that Webshots is one of the best. Is there any better?

Thanks.

I use Scuba Shots Gallery by allenhost.com. It's the most realiable hosting service I've ever used. And for less than 10¢ a day it's a real bargain!

There's a Remote Gallery so I can upload photos without having to be logged onto the site. I don't have to resize my photos to a specific size, the gallery does that for me while leaving my original in tact. Multiple albums, each can be designed differently. Easy to rearrange your photos in those albums or move between albums.
No popups, no advertising, no nasty spam emails, etc. And I can't beat the $3 a month price.

You can see what I'm talking about by visiting my albums through the link below my name.

Just go to 'Contacts' send Larry an email at info@allenhost.com
and he can set you up.

Personally I use www.ipowerweb.net. It is a little more expensive at $7.95 a month, but for that you get a massive 800Mb of space. I use it for backing up documents and stuff as well as hosting pics. The service has always been very good too.

Back
Top Bottom