Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

The Gallery is DOWN and will be for another week. Our lead technician is heading out of town, and he needs to rework some MySQL queries so we don't bomb out.

I am COMMITTED to getting this up and running ASAP, however, we need to give FCD time to work his magic. We are moving three tons of fertilizer with a wheelbarrow here. There is no better software: it was never designed to be a part of such an ACTIVE community. We are our own worst enemy.

NetDoc:
The Gallery is DOWN and will be for another week. Our lead technician is heading out of town, and he needs to rework some MySQL queries so we don't bomb out.

I am COMMITTED to getting this up and running ASAP, however, we need to give FCD time to work his magic. We are moving three tons of fertilizer with a wheelbarrow here. There is no better software: it was never designed to be a part of such an ACTIVE community. We are our own worst enemy.
No hurry here. Just did not understand the pop-up.

Having personal experience with moving tons of cow caca with scoops and wheelbarrows, I don't mind. :D

NetDoc:
We are moving three tons of fertilizer with a wheelbarrow here.

So while your busy with that wheelbarrow, my custom user title must be safe:no

Hang in there were still withya

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom