Photo Gallery

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

CheddarChick

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
200 - 499
Ok so the gallery is up, but I still can't download pics to it. What am I doing wrong?

this is the message I get
Unable to move file [/tmp/phpLfGlLV] [/home/ratcat/public_html/gallery/uploads/34908/100_0869.JPG]

Although you can view photos it will be a few more days before you can upload.

Thanks Dennis... I was going crazy....I have new bluegill pictures to post, I'm sure everyone will not be able to wait to see them. The lakes of Wisconsin aren't to be compared to the Carribean. LOL

I'm just so happy that the gallery is up and I can see photos of the fish world again... I can't go diving :( but at least I could "see" the reef again. :)

Okay, probably not the right place to post this... but WHERE is the photo gallery? What do I click if I want to put up photos and where? And how do you put a photobucket pic into a post (I think I did it once but I can't remember how now!).

Sincerely,
a completely clueless computer user (seriously, I shouldn't be left unsupervised in the same room with one of these things- bad things happen!)

trucker girl:
Okay, probably not the right place to post this... but WHERE is the photo gallery? What do I click if I want to put up photos and where? And how do you put a photobucket pic into a post (I think I did it once but I can't remember how now!).

trucker girl,

Simple story is the IT people here have been letting the team down. No-one can post because to PhotoGallery it doesn't work, and it hasn't worked for months. No wonder people are voting with their feet.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom