Photo Gallery Returns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

trigfunctions:
Hmmm. I can't upload pictures. I try and it tells me that the pictures uploaded successfully, but it doesn't put them in my album. Very strange.
Was that individual pics or zip files? I could load a pic, but not a zip - same result.

jonix:
...an error message popped saying "the graphic is too small"?

I'm getting the same message !!!

:popcorn: Patience is a vertue, they say !!!

shark_tamer:
I'm getting the same message !!!

:popcorn: Patience is a vertue, they say !!!
What size pic did you try to load? I just loaded one that measures 1024x768, 252 Kb - which is larger than I want to load. Will delete it when the testing is over.

When I try to load a 2.73 Mb Zip - I still get the same lie, that it loaded, but didn't.

EDIT: Ok, just loaded another one: 800x600, 96 kb, no problem.

trigfunctions:
Individual pics. Nothing fancy.
Odd, I have no problem with pics. can you post deminsions and Kb?

Tried 800 x 500 at 72 dpi .....nothing

The other day I uploaded several pictures, then it just stopped letting me, it would go through the motions but then would fail (silently) on the various last step.

A second thing, I looked at my gallery, then did a search on Curacao, it brought up several pages to look at, I looked at the first page, then clicked for the second and it took me back to my gallary at the first page. No matter which page I clicked on for the Curacao search it took me to the first page of my gallery...something odd there.

Mike

Anyone have any luck getting a small zip file to load yet?

I think the maximum size for a Zip is 4,000 Kb = 3.9 Mb.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom