Photo Gallery Returns

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Yippeee! I have wanted to post some links to my gallery and have waited patiently for some time. I spoke with Pete in July about how much I missed the gallery and I know what a frustration his service provider problems were for him. I hope its "happy diving" from here.

---Bob

DandyDon:
I'll try not to break it. :D

:11: Ooops, broke it already

It'll load a pic, but not a 2.73 MB Zip files. I processes, says that it loaded correctly, then - nada. :light:
Will it load Zips now - anyone got one on...?? :confused:

I just tried again. It said it loaded, but it didn't. It's still lying.

Edit:

I answered my own question...

(1) So I can load the 299 pic album from my Seattle dive trip. (see My Pic Albums link in current Sig) Not great pics, just mine, and as amateurish as they are, I get nice feedback from members.

(2) We could load zips up to 4 MB before, can't now.

When I change the number of pictures displayed from 9 to anything else, I can only see the first page. This happens no matter what page number I click on.

Doesn't seem to want to let me see pictures in my private album. I can get in the album but when I click on the thumbnail, it asks for a password. I give the password and it asks for it again without showing the picture. I tried to change passwords and that did not help.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom