Philkade

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I was on the Phil Kade trip with Chase and Cory (Mrs Chase). This is a video clip, un-edited of the whale shark encounter taken by another diver.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hx3xJkYnyoI

Our diving started a couple of days earlier in Phi Phi on a day boat with Moskito Divers. If and when pics ever get finished, there will be some Moony in Thailand photos.

Art
Art -
You really need to get working on that pic of us with Moony!

Quero! you were there at the same time we were too? Dang, I wish I had known. It would have been nice to meet you. I bet I could have talked them into taking me over to your boat in the dingy!
Thanks for all your advice. It came in handy. Six of us stayed at one of the hotels in Bangkok that you recommended.
And yes-I enjoyed the local Rums. I was going to buy some at the Duty Free shop to bring home but....they didn't have any. Just all the same stuff I can get here in the states so, I went home empty handed. If I had known, then I would have loaded up at the store in Bangkok. Damn the bad luck!

Another couple of reasons to return to Thailand :biggrin:
You are more than welcome. Glad to be of help.

Has there been any confirmation that Philkade is done accepting charters, or any updates for its future?

Has anyone learned what's happen to her? Sold to another outfitter? Staying or leaving Thailand?

Sold, yes. But I saw Philkade last week at Ao Po Marina in the North of Phuket, renamed "La Mer", but nobody was aboard.. I would have liked to ask a question or 2. Looked like tank racks and such had been partially removed.

Mm, they told me sold and moving to ... (I forgot). But maybe it will move later, or maybe the former owners just told me that to get rid of me :D, whatever.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom