Philippines in November

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Probably going to the Philippines (Manila) the last week in November of this year. Never been before, know nothing about anything over there, but would like to try some diving near Manila if I get a chance. My fiance has family there, but doesn't dive. Anyplace nearby Manila where I can find a buddy, and take a quick dive on a nice shallow reef?

mccabejc:
Probably going to the Philippines (Manila) ...

Try Puerto Galera (about a 2h drive from Manila+1h boat ride) or better, fly to Boracay (1h flight+20 min boat ride) for some very nice and easy diving.

If you are interested in Wreck Diving, try Subic Bay (3h drive).

Try Anilao. It is located in Batangas about 2 hours away from manila. It is the favorite weekend dive destination for manila divers. Plenty of dive resorts to suit your budget.
Look up Planet Dive in the phone book. They run a very good resort not expensive but very good dive operation. Look for Dencio his Cel number is +639178113571. Or call me if you have problems.... JOEY +639175358507

Back
Top Bottom