Philippines, Here we come. Need info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

rhadamantus:
eeeerrrr.. isnt it radamanthus? i saw this butterfly ages ago, way back high school days, at the public hs library. it was so beautiful. that is how i came up with my username though.

but i forgot bout the spelling. put the "H" in "ra" instead of in "tu" . and was too lazy to change it then.
way back in high school, heck you're barely out. :wink:

hey! im done with school a long time ago

:p
dlndavid:
way back in high school, heck you're barely out. :wink:

rhadamantus:
hey! im done with school a long time ago

:p
psst maggie... david graduated high school before you were born....

:wink:

pssst mike, maybe even before father fooled mother into thinking theyre going to go stargazing in the nearby town. ha ha ha.

i should stop this. i dont want to get banned. :(

Mike Veitch:
psst maggie... david graduated high school before you were born....

:wink:
do they have buses in Yap? I could come over there and roll you under one :wink:
Don't you have some mantis shrimps to pester? :D

rhadamantus:
pssst mike, maybe even before father fooled mother into thinking theyre going to go stargazing in the nearby town. ha ha ha.

i should stop this. i dont want to get banned. :(
you'll have to work a lot harder than that to get banned....

i mean the purple hammer is still with us isn't he?

oh no, i dont want to get banned at this stage. not yet. lol.

larry is leaving for PI tom.

btw, i bought this really cheap underwater camera last weekend. did few careless click and when i had the film developed i noticed that its capable on capturing the colours of the fish but not of the corals.

is there a lighting philosophy there? im settling for that camera while i practice my shots.

ah ha, noooo, i cant afford going to photo workshops.they are expensive plus there is no way i can afford the U/W photography toys.

rhadamantus:
ah ha, noooo, i cant afford going to photo workshops.they are expensive plus there is no way i can afford the U/W photography toys.
Me too can't afford buy a big boy/girl toys:( :(

Back
Top Bottom