Philippines, Here we come. Need info

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

thepurplehammerhead:
On the subject of hijacking, Troides Rhadamantus or Platymeris Rhadamantus?

I imagine Troides given the demography (as in they are predominantly PI-based lepidoptera).:D

Very pretty as well BTW.

Anyone else know what the hell I'm on about?
now it's either you are a bloody brilliant boy and know all this off the top of your bum or you have nothing better to do but google strange words...

but here it is... from (strangely enough) the website www.marinduque-butterfly.com
image6871.jpg

Jag

PS
i'd prefer to think you're just an avid googler

shugar:
now it's either you are a bloody brilliant boy and know all this off the top of your bum or you have nothing better to do but google strange words...

but here it is... from (strangely enough) the website www.marinduque-butterfly.com
image6871.jpg

Jag

PS
i'd prefer to think you're just an avid googler

Well you can just kiss my hairy butt.:mooner:

Oh ye of little faith!

As a kid I spent many a long summer collecting butterflies in Hong Kong (you do actually get Troides Rhadamantus in HK BTW).

My personal fave in the area is Papilio paris hermosanus (can't be bothered to find you a piccy).

Edit. I should add that I'm well aware that Platymeris is a bug, not a butterfly. I'm not smart, I've just got a head full of useless ****.:sad:

thepurplehammerhead:
Well you can just kiss my hairy butt.:mooner:

Oh ye of little faith!

As a kid I spent many a long summer collecting butterflies in Hong Kong (you do actually get Troides Rhadamantus in HK BTW).

My personal fave in the area is Papilio paris hermosanus (can't be bothered to find you a piccy).

Edit. I should add that I'm well aware that Platymeris is a bug, not a butterfly. I'm not smart, I've just got a head full of useless ****.:sad:
you collected butterflies????

Smurfs_Panini_Stickers_Sticker_99_Butterfly_Catcher_Smurf_Topps.jpg

will not say anything... not a thing.... nope, nada...

Jag

eeeerrrr.. isnt it radamanthus? i saw this butterfly ages ago, way back high school days, at the public hs library. it was so beautiful. that is how i came up with my username though.

but i forgot bout the spelling. put the "H" in "ra" instead of in "tu" . and was too lazy to change it then.

I dunno, google it. I did.

:D:D:D

shugar:

Jag

Why so surprised Jag??? We're talking about a guy who enjoys wearing pink cowboy hats and tassles...:rofl3:

shugar:

Smurfs_Panini_Stickers_Sticker_99_Butterfly_Catcher_Smurf_Topps.jpg

will not say anything... not a thing.... nope, nada...

Jag

How else you gonna stick pins in them?

ah-ha. i did spell it correctly! how interesting. never tried checking it for 13 years.

beautiful insect, eh? larry, point bar is too far from big apple. maybe u could dine at TOKO's and i can meet u there. and then we can trek to point bar if u want.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom