Philippines Dive Report

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mccabejc

Contributor
Reaction score
# of dives
100 - 199
Well, we got back from Puerto Galera on Tuesday, and I've been out of commission for the past two days with a cold I got just before we left Manila to come home. But in the meantime I put together a report on our trip.

Bottom line, it was the best vacation and best diving I've experienced. That's one place I'm definitely going back to.

Here's the link to the report if anyone's interested.

http://home.earthlink.net/~mccabejc/index.htm

Jim, I just got back 2 weeks ago and I'm going again in May. It really is a fantastic place. I was in Dumaguete and Apo as well but PG is on par with Palau in my mind. Great report too!

Hi Jim and Myrna,

Welcome back! That trip sounds like a dream. Glad you guys had a great time. The pictures are great, and the narration goes perfect with them, so we can see what you are talking about.

Now it is going to be hard to go back into the water at 54deg, 10' vis.:D

See you soon,

Rick

Nice trip report, Jim. I've been to PG twice within the past 6 months and dove with Action Divers both times. Great op and will dive with them again when I get back there. Never was too crowded on the boat and they take care of you. Glad you and your family/relatives enjoyed the trip.

Welcome back, Jim!

That's a phenomenal account of your trip!

I really look forward to visiting the Philippines someday.

Christian

Thanks guys. I just updated some stuff, including the "Diving" section to show some images I found on the web of some of the cool stuff I wish I had taken photos of. You've gotta see the photo of the Black Spotted Pufferfish. Somehow, somewhere, a Sea Lion mated with a Pufferfish. Unreal.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom