Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis

so sorry i didn't know that this was your personal thread.

wont post here again.

thanks dude.

Jamdiver:
Great photos ocr, how about you post your photos in your own thread though so people can respond without errm 'hijacking' Dennis's thread :).

hmmmm...since ocr's photos were taken at anilao, they very much qualify under Philippine Diving Pictures right? :wink:

@jam: :wink: :D

jonix:
hmmmm...since ocr's photos were taken at anilao, they very much qualify under Philippine Diving Pictures right? :wink:

@jam: :wink: :D

But I think people would love to respond to his photos on their own merits and get to hear his input on using a new camera with manual white balance and stuff...

:D :14:

I mean there's nothing wrong if he does, it's just usually the convention in this forum if you have new pics you post them in a thread to get feedback and input.

Suggestions, comments, constructive critique that sort of stuff..
:).

So ocr, what did you think of the Canon S80 when you finally had a chance to use it during a dive??

Were your impressions then different from your intial impressions of using the camera on land??

clgsamson:
should he start a new thread in the UW forum? Initial impressions?

That is a very good idea Caloy, maybe he'll start it when he logs on again.
I'd love to see the rest of his shots and get his input on the S80 from a new user's perspective.

I've recommended the S80 to a friend who's interested in underwater photography...

dlndavid:
it's not real Lisa, all his stuff is made up in photoshop. :wink:

I thought there was a trick behind all these fantastic pictures :D Thanks for clearing that up David :wink:

yes Dennis! it does look like a litte bird...actually the first throught that went thru my mind :D

Back
Top Bottom