Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Hey, Dennis, if I get to go with you guys to PNG, does that mean I'll get free UW photography lessons from you and Catherine and the gang?

<laughing> I'm no teacher, I have so much to learn myself first. We will share all we know with you though. Catherine and I are going to another photo class in Bali this October so we will know a little bit more then. You should think about coming, it's going to be a lot of fun.

I really do want to go. The more I learn about PNG the more interesting it becomes. It does sound like it's going to be expensive to get there, but that just makes the challenge a bit greater and getting there that much sweeter because of the effort. Of course, I will have to invest in a housing for my D2H plus strobes, arms, etc. My point and shoot won't cut it for that kind of adventure underwater. I'm envisioning the dollar signs right now in my head!

By the way, anybody interested in a little 6 1/2 acre parcel with a view in the valley? Looks like I'm gonna have to get it on the market!!!! Okay, that covers the air fare. I don't have any kids to sell, so I may have to take out a loan on the rest. Anybody got any money?

it's not real Lisa, all his stuff is made up in photoshop. :wink:

Back
Top Bottom