Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

MG_2907_copy.jpg

Thanks Jam and kapula for the feedback. It really helps knowing what type of shots people like most and it gives me an idea how what type of shots to concentrate on. I really appreciate it.
I love Verde, son. I'll post more. :D

chip104:
Isla Verde...truly the center of marine shorefish biodiversity! Got any more landscape shots, pop? :)

One of my favorite pictures - great work Dennis (did you buy yours off the same guy I did?:D :D ).

I find the feeling of that picture just like being there (only without the current, and much dryer).

Knew we should have taken that camera away from you earlier.

Diver Dennis:
Thanks Puff. It was great diving with you and Cheryl but I'm a bit worried about you getting a strobe, too much competition! :D

"A" strobe? it will take more than that to outdo you. I was thinking of 4, but the setup gets a bit complex - so two will have to do the trick - 2 INON D2000 (already have the new camera and housing.)

Faulty regulator (why I was sucking so much air) is being fixed as we speak, and now, let the wars begin.

Actually, even if I work really hard (which is expected, by the way), you are learning way too fast to catchup on. No, what we need is some sort of distraction, or some tragic camera equipment faulure.

Back
Top Bottom