Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I'll be there to see you soon. I'm booking the ticket this week. Make sure the water is all cleaned up in the canal! Thanks but I might get an Epson viewer instead...

Jamdiver:
No words can describe this....
You sir are an artist...

Carry on :D.

MG_2468_copy.jpg

Btw, i'd invest in a photo quality printer if I were you, some of these shots deserve to be framed!!

i agree. they have to be framed and displayed for people to see.

Dennis, seriously, these images are insane. I've only done a total of about 3 or 4 dives with a camera, and now I know what I want to be when I grow up :D I doubt I have the talent, but it'll be fun trying.

And until now I was never really interested in macro stuff, I guess because I've never seen any that amazed me quite like yours.

Thanks for the inspiration. And if you and Mike ever decide to give a class, lemme know. I'll be there.

Thanks Jon, I've printed a few and they have come out pretty good and quality wise, as good as the photo shop. These new printers are amazing.
Thanks to you too Jim. I'm just a beginner but Mike is a great teacher. One of the reasons I like posting these is that other divers can see the complexity of the plants and fish in the ocean. I'm amazed every time I dive and I like to be able show what I see.
By the way, Mike and Tim Rock who is another well published U/W photographer are having a workshop in Bali this October. Catherine from SB and I are going.

Diver Dennis:
This is one of the only good ones. I'll shoot more in May.

MG_3896_copy.jpg

That really is pretty good, I spent almost all my time at the Dauin Car wrecks trying to get a decent picture...it can be so frustrating...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom