Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

I've just had a lot more practice Jam. I just bought a new lens, 70 to 200mm to try and match your topside photos...

Jamdiver:
@ Gio, I know the feeling dude.....,there's a pharmacy! here that has a D70 for the ridiculous price of US$2000....

Anyone who's really into DSLR's would never buy it for that price, however think i'll stop by tomorrow and caress it too :).
2000??!!! That's highway robbery. Saw the rebel xt kit at 890. Real nice and not as big as I thought it was gonna be (uh oh, better quit. I think I'm starting to talk myself into getting it :D )

midwestdvr:
2000??!!! That's highway robbery. Saw the rebel xt kit at 890. Real nice and not as big as I thought it was gonna be (uh oh, better quit. I think I'm starting to talk myself into getting it :D )

Everything here is highway robbery, which is why most people buy big ticket electronic stuff abroad.

Won't tempt you into the xt..
But it is soooo bad*** :D

clgsamson:
Aren't we all?...gadget junkies just can't get enough..
Yeah. And that's my biggest fear about buying a dslr, even if just for land shots. Better lens, better bigger lens. Then when I finally have the nerve to bring it UW, housing, different strobes, class with Mike V.......

midwestdvr:
Yeah. And that's my biggest fear about buying a dslr, even if just for land shots. Better lens, better bigger lens. Then when I finally have the nerve to bring it UW, housing, different strobes, class with Mike V.......
right pards..it will never end...then off to palau, to yap, to tubbataha, galapagos, komodo Island, Sipadan, ....

Back
Top Bottom