Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
MG_1985_copy.jpg
I always see this kind of corals/polyps and fish here in anilao, philippines and I thought they were just kinda ordinary...however, your pics just gave me a different perspective on how I should view reef life down to the micro level. Thanks dennis...

I know you are a slow diver like me Caloy. The colors,textures and detail in the Ocean are amazing. We'll have a great time in Anilao, I'm especially looking forward to the night dives!

Great pics Dennis. On a side note, was at best buy yesterday and was caressing a rebel xt. Almost bought the thing but got the case of cold feet. Ran home chanting " I don't need a dslr, I don't need a dslr.......

Diver Dennis:

Dennis great shot, really love the detail and color in it, what day are you up to now :D ?
My amateurish attempt......
IMG_2811-edited.jpg

@ Gio, I know the feeling dude.....,there's a pharmacy! here that has a D70 for the ridiculous price of US$2000....
But if you want the Rebel XT, wait a little, you can get some great deals on it, especially stacking rebates with Dell.
Wait a few months you can almost certainly find it for a lot cheaper than what's at best buy.

Anyone who's really into DSLR's would never buy it for that price, however think i'll stop by tomorrow and caress it too :).

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom