Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

All my stuff is shot in Raw. You can look in my gallery to see which ones you like. I do have to get the IDs but they have lots of books in PG and I'll do some searching. I think it is a good investment to get another DS-125. They will last for many years and when you change cameras you can use them again.
I'll bring you psd. files on a CD so you can print them there but I do have a local camera shop that can print poster size.

I'm going back to the Philippines in a few days so I'll have a lot more for you to choose from. I have a photo plan this time and I'm getting better with my camera.

I love the Balinese stuff, especially the blue plate thing.

terrific. I am stoked.

back to sleep, now.

too bad we aren't married and all....that didn't come out right. but we would get along. (and I would have ALL your pictures and wouldn't have to pay to use CS 2 and your shiny new 8" port)

We''ll exchange the CS2 usage and port rental for the free diving and the free room and board. I'm bringing my laptop to Hawaii.
Don't worry, you'll be sick of me after a week...:wink:

That long, try a couple of days :wink:

:joke: :joke: :joke:

So Dennis are you done editing your pictures?

no, never. Now...he may be sick of the wild boom box base thumping parties that go on here at "the mansion" but maybe I can send the kids into exile. (dad's place)

I know some days I wish I did not live in this sit-com.

David, he has about 270 left by my calculations.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom