Philippine Diving Pictures

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Diver Dennis:
MG_1653_copy.jpg

Catherine says she likes them but she is a WA girl...

ya know....I was thinking that green one would be a nice house gift when you come in July. and if I had the green series, I could actually plan my MB remodel around them...just something to think about when you are wondering what you should bring me. Don't worry, I will take a digital of the spot above the tub where I was picturing it/them. maybe you could arrange three in a row...thumbnails so we could get an idea....the one with the purple bubble thing, that last green lollypop garden...and one more. (if its not too much trouble) hmmm...free room and board, free diving for a week.....(need to see a picture of the boat?)
Did I say meals?

yes! but could you move the couch over...here?

where is the geen one with the purple thing? had flower shapes, like magnified cup coral.

oooooo, pretty colors. Remember the one jam and I went nuts for with the purple bubble thing? any way the lollypop green garden is a MUST. Also, the middle one above..for sure.

Yummy colors... just think Dennis, your are set for life for wedding gifts, etc.

hope you can show me how to do this in Bali. I might be able to get another strobe by then.
you think it neds to be a twin dx125?

have you sourced who can make big prints? How big are those files? Did you shoot them in RAW?....love the middle fluted green cabbage looking thing too. You need a book to ID these? Cause that would be nice to name them genus species... figure out how you will hand sign them.

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom