Philippine diving for beginners at the end of July

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Thank you, Matt. I've sent PM to "devon diver'. I'm waiting for the answer. Thank you for your reply. I'm flying from Korea and air lines have direct flight to both cities-Manila and Cebu. I can book a flight ticket whenever I decide the location.
To answer your question, I think it would be a lot better for someone who knows the location and dive site better to teach the course. I don't live in Philippine and dived there only once.

Thanks Edward, thankfully I was trained by BSAC upto Dive Leader and ACI back in the days...so I know a little of the BSAC setup :) What do we have to do to become a BSAC resort?

Hi Matt,

If you look here and the associated pages that should answer most of your questions. However, you could also contact Mike Clack (Commercial Co-ordinator) on +44 (0) 151 350 6206 or mikec@bsac.com

Hope this helps, but please ask if you want clarification on anything.

Regards

Jisoo,
I cant seem to send you a PM I keep getting the "bad gateway" error. Feel free to send me an email at roger @ outerreefadventure dot com just remove spaces and ...

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom