Philippine Dive Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

mar-24-004.jpg

Happy smiling fish, that is what we are looking for :)

pakman:
no frogfish? what about all those awesome froggies in Dauin? I think I remembered coming across at least 4 different colored ones. Favorite was the yellow and red one :eyebrow:

We have some frog fish looking ones right outside the house, but a good friend who knows more about fish and marine life than I would ever hope to told us it was not a frog fish. I found 2 new ones yesterday but ddnt have my camera, so I will try to find them again next time I go out with camera.

Thanks for posting D' Guy, I sure miss diving those Philippine waters. Did you get a chance to see "Clownfish City" on Apo Island?

And the fish with the horns is a Cowfish from the puffer family and the "trumpet" is a barrel sponge. Please keep those memories coming.

Diver Dennis:
Careful with these Mantis Shrimp. They can crack your housing, or finger, if you get too close.

Do you live in Dumaguete?

Yeah we moved to Dauin September last year, love it here :) We got lucky and found a very nice house on the beach for rent, so we took it for a year.

we are in fact on our way out for a night dive in a few minutes :)

Back
Top Bottom