Philippine Dive Photos

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

apr-12-072.jpg

This little guy basically stuck to my girlfriends wetsuit for 10 minutes, it would move around her legs, but never leave her, they really looked like best friends. She would freak a little when it moved behind her and she could not see where it went :)

apr-12-082.jpg

We have plenty black and white banded snakes as well out in front of the house and all over the Philippines, I dont think I have been to any of the major snorkeling / dive locations without seeing one of these :)

I have a deal with them, they stay on the bottom I stay above them and we do not bite each other.

mar-16-066.jpg

Clown fish are cool, this family lives in the shallow site we visit, the shallow site is great, also for extending dive time, longest dive so far on a regular tank there is 90 minutes.

I like finding a good spot on the dive and camp out there for 5-10 minutes at the time, then move on to the next spot, camping out extends your bottom time greatly as well :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom