Philippine Cave expedition

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Andy you kill me you thrill seeker you!

Love the thrill and adventure. Sure beats sitting around working a 9to 5. Tried it once before and that did not last to long. This trip was one of the best. We are trying to put together another trip for sometime the beginning of next year. I have some RB cavern and cave courses in December or I would go back sooner. This next trip we are going to try to explore a couple new ones but also try to see how far a couple of these went in. Doing some work to my sidemount rig to help get threw some of the smaller places.

andibk

Great trip report. Got any U/W pics from the cave?

There are a few pics of the first cave we dove in but the camera is probable floating around on the top of the first cave. My friend Thomas clipped his camera on the front of him, During the dive the clip broke off of the camera and the camera is now lost in action.
We are going back here in the next few months and will definetly try to get some underwater shots. I am also in the process of putting a cave trip together in Thailand.

andibk

https://www.shearwater.com/products/teric/

Back
Top Bottom