Phil at Divesports

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

Drifter136

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to take a little time to thank Phil at Divesports for some great customer service. I ordered a pair of HOG second stage regulators, HOG 2.5" spg, and a HOG environmentally sealed first stage regulator during HOG's awesome Black Friday sale.

On Tuesday, I received my order, but noticed I was sent a non-sealed first stage by mistake. I got on the phone and called Divesports and Phil answered. I explained that I received the wrong first stage and he apologized. He told me that he would send out the sealed first stage and said it might get to me by Friday and asked if that would be a problem. I told him that it would be fine (it was a high of around 23*F today here in Ohio). The call took place around 5pm.

Within about 5 minutes of getting off the phone with Phil, I had an email confirmation from UPS with a tracking number. I came home today (Thursday) to a nice shinny new environmentally sealed first stage!!!

Mistakes happen and I just want to thank Phil for his great customer service and extremely quick resolution. And Phil, in case you read this, the non-sealed reg is boxed up and I will be giving it to UPS tomorrow. Thanks again!

Hey, it is all Edge's fault! :D They put the sealed and unsealed first stages in the same box, without an identification. This is no problem for most folks, but it is tough my my old eyes. I have three pair of glasses, and I can't read the little description printed on my barcode labels with any of the three pair. Come to think of it, I can't read anything with any of my glasses! :confused: So, I accidentally sent the wrong box.

Hey, I am glad your CORRECT first stage got to you so fast. Hope you enjoy that great regulator. And, thanks for the nice comments when none were necessary.

Phil Ellis
www.divesports.com

I'd like to take a little time to thank Phil at Divesports for some great customer service. I ordered a pair of HOG second stage regulators, HOG 2.5" spg, and a HOG environmentally sealed first stage regulator during HOG's awesome Black Friday sale.

On Tuesday, I received my order, but noticed I was sent a non-sealed first stage by mistake. I got on the phone and called Divesports and Phil answered. I explained that I received the wrong first stage and he apologized. He told me that he would send out the sealed first stage and said it might get to me by Friday and asked if that would be a problem. I told him that it would be fine (it was a high of around 23*F today here in Ohio). The call took place around 5pm.

Within about 5 minutes of getting off the phone with Phil, I had an email confirmation from UPS with a tracking number. I came home today (Thursday) to a nice shinny new environmentally sealed first stage!!!

Mistakes happen and I just want to thank Phil for his great customer service and extremely quick resolution. And Phil, in case you read this, the non-sealed reg is boxed up and I will be giving it to UPS tomorrow. Thanks again!

Back
Top Bottom