Phase I: Guinness Record

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

SeaJay:
The real focus at this point needs to be Phase 1, with an eye on Phase 5.

I love entertaining myself with a dream... Then turning it into a goal... Then turning it into a plan... Then turning it into a reality. I've done it many times, and this won't be any different.
Did you ever do Phase 1, or is it still in the Dream phase?

DecoWeenie:
Did you ever do Phase 1, or is it still in the Dream phase?
DecoWeenie,
FYI, you may not get an answer from SeaJay. His last post was in July, and a note from him in his profile says, " I'm tired of being edited, and have left Scubaboard."

Rick Inman:
DecoWeenie,
FYI, you may not get an answer from SeaJay. His last post was in July, and a note from him in his profile says, " I'm tired of being edited, and have left Scubaboard."

Seajay does seem to still post on www.thedecostop.com.

SeaJay:
That's what I'm thinking! :D

Believe it or not, there's a method to the madness. I think it'd be a great vacation from my daily "go-go-go" lifestyle.

And then there's Phase 6 thru 10 that I don't have the guts to share until I've hit Phase 5...

Not to mention Phases 11 thru 15... Those are going to involve Gavin scooters. Many of them. And no, these phases do not involve caves.

But first, to be taken seriously at all, I need to focus on Phase 1. Then Phase 5.
If you're going to eat Gavin scooters you need to be aware it probably won't beat the guy who ate an aircraft.

Interestingly, my dive club is going for a Guiness Record on 25th June for the biggest ever club dive - we currently have about 90 people registered. In reality I think it's just an attempt to get the sleeping members to come out of the woodwork and do some diving but it would be funny if it was really a record.

BarryNL:
Interestingly, my dive club is going for a Guiness Record on 25th June for the biggest ever club dive - we currently have about 90 people registered. In reality I think it's just an attempt to get the sleeping members to come out of the woodwork and do some diving but it would be funny if it was really a record.

Someone mentioned that they are planning a record for the most divers and they need 1001.
I wounder if it will be a boat dive or a shore dive :confused:

This thread is at least 2 years old... I wouldn't be expecting "answers" any time soon. :wink:

Pax,

was he banned or did he just quit posting on SB?
if he was banned anyone know what for?

https://www.shearwater.com/products/swift/

Back
Top Bottom