PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

UPDATE

Diving

Inclusions: boat rental, DM fees, weights

Who’s in for diving with Captain Greggs

Chip – 3 dives: 18th
Iris – 3 dives: 18th
Ish - 3 dives: 18th
Vanessa – 3 dives: 18th
Jon - 2 dives: 18th
Matthew - 2-3 dives: 18th
Zeeman - ?
Raina - ?

No problem anymore! CGs can pick us up Small LL! We'll have 2 DMs with us. Btw, we can accomodate about 2-3 more.

And yes, those in Starfish inn are now all in Sunsplash. Here's the updated list:

Sunsplash Resort

1 Family room, non AC: P1500/night
* Iris
* Van
* Ish
* Chip

2 Single rooms, AC: P1,200/night
* Pakman
* Mysterious Will

3 Bungalows, non-AC: P1000/night
* Larry
* Zeeman
* Raina

clgsamson:
I'm not coming to PG but I seem to have missed Eric's name in the Dive Ops list and the other Local PPDs as well.
I pm'd eric about his choices, but no word from him so far. He'll get back to me. CG's was very laidback about everything. Any last minute changes, we'll let CG know friday.

pakman:
come on Pao!! hijack a bangka and meet us over in PG. it just won't be a proper DOR without you and Caloy!
Nah Mike, I'll be seeing you in the Holy week holidays. That is if you can do another great escape feat from your office.

pakman:
I couldn't go all the way to PG and not dive with the chipmeister! If I can arrange with CG, I might try to join u guys on Sat. I'll see if I can just walk over to CG's with my gear and head over to SLL with them when they go pick u up.
don't worry pak. Whoever you go with, I told CGs the deal of diving with friends from other ops and we'll be able to coordinate. Especially now that we'll all be departing from SLL.

what I'm now worried about is the dive sites. Iris and Van aren't too keen on doing the strong current in Canyons and I don't wanna force them to do anything they don't wanna do. Anyway, looks like we're not gonna do the high voltage dives with you guys. It's all good, we'll do 2 dives together for sure. (sorry ish. hehehe)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/perdix-ai/

Back
Top Bottom