PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

btw, we'll coordinate friday with the el galleon and atlantis group. And it would be good to drop by CG friday to let them know.

OK, if you guys aren't diving on Friday, then I might try staying somewhere on small la laguna or sabang... but now what do about my bag you guys have offered to lug over... anyways I'll get it sorted it by then..

pakman:
OK, if you guys aren't diving on Friday, then I might try staying somewhere on small la laguna or sabang... but now what do about my bag you guys have offered to lug over... anyways I'll get it sorted it by then..
no worries pak. Half the crew (including spoon and jon) are staying on small LL at sha che. I'm assuming we're gonna get dropped off first at big LL and they'll proceed to small LL. You can probably pick up your gear with spoon at sha che.

edit: any of you guys interested in jag's reservations at big apple?

not drunk with me all night....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Damn, Pak and Chip are quick!!!! Shoulda hit q reply.....

Mike Veitch:
not drunk with me all night....

BOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

can anyone in this forum translate canadian for me please...:wink:

ishbaby:
1st Day: Tour Tamaraw Falls with Chip and Iris.. . . . . . Beaching, eating, mango shake/halo-halo all day . . . drink with everybody all night.

2nd Day: 3 dives with CG bunch . . . . Beaching, eating, fruit shake/halo halo all afternoon. . . . . drink with everybody all night.

3rd Day Beaching, eating, fruit shake/halo halo all afternoon . . . go HOME na :(
Here you go Pak!

pakman:
can anyone in this forum translate canadian for me please...:wink:
aren't you livin in HK? should be same language as a Hongcouver boy like myself....

Back
Top Bottom