PG DIVE PLANS – strictly no hijacking

Please register or login

Welcome to ScubaBoard, the world's largest scuba diving community. Registration is not required to read the forums, but we encourage you to join. Joining has its benefits and enables you to participate in the discussions.

Benefits of registering include

• Ability to post and comment on topics and discussions.
  • A Free photo gallery to share your dive photos with the world.
  • You can make this box go away

Joining is quick and easy. Log in or Register now!

haha, i dont think I can get away with that kind of excuse, most of the people there knew where im going already lol. Would just probably call in and say "Sorry im still in the province, and it's impossible for me to get home in Manila. OK that's all. . . " *click*

Next week i'd receive a written behavorial warning. . . lol.

..nice.. :)

strong in you the force must be.. should learn your ways i must jedi master..

ishbaby:
My leave for friday has been disapproved! problem . . . . gotta find somebody to swap work days. . . ARGHHH.

offer your boss or the person who you may swap with this:

Learn SCUBA NOW pay later.

the person issues PDC to me for 10 months, down php3,000.00

we start lesson ASAP , he gets his OW manual RDP own mask snorkel fins wetsuit booties at the start. we do two weekends training at batangas, no outlay of cash as i advance all expenses except transpo and drinks to resort.

hows that to get concessions from your office. PM me for more details

This is offer is currently available-no jokes

as a matter of fact i have several guys on the weekend to try intro dive before they take on the abovementioned offer.

shugar:
nosey girl 1: ummm... sooo... you were vomiting daw
you: ya, felt really bad nga... i was pretty afraid nga
nosey girl 2: you mean! you're!?!
trust me... if you play it right you can keep this up for years

Jag

you want to suka heres how.

take to office 4 oregano leaves [fresh]

in the office brew your oregano leaves into your tea cup with hot water. after 5 mins throw away , better yet flush the leaves down the toilet.
drink your tea.

do this on thursday.

they will all go paniky over you.

at this point you have to leave the office as this lasts only for an hour. but while it lasts you will feel and look very sick and you would hate your boss. and your boss would be guilty as if he was.

no side effects. but this will teach your boss not to mess with your filed leave.

i have oregano plants here. txt me if you want some fresh leaves.

i believe the best solution is the simplest and least troublesome solution.

Objectives :
1. to relax and have fun
2. to dive at PG - fun
3. To meet up with SBers - PPD - fun

qualifications : time and effort should not dessimate the above objectives

problem : several locations, time to get to locations.

choose the dive that is most plausible, cost efficient and time saving. solution dive at your nearest dive op

you may share pictures and stories here on SB or topside

now partying that is where you haul your a s s e s to a place and meet up to exchange stories, what you saw, what the DM saw and you didn't, near misses etc.

but i'm not part of the Pg trip so. don't mind me.

BAHaLA KAYO

Mike Veitch:
Pao, you are a great guy i must say!!!!

hmmmmm i sense in your statement the cordiality of an englishman, the arrogance of a french ham, the frankness of a north american, the mysteriousness of the pacific and the passion of an Asian (for the "!!!")

hehehhehe

paolov:
hmmmmm i sense in your statement the cordiality of an englishman, the arrogance of a french ham, the frankness of a north american, the mysteriousness of the pacific and the passion of an Asian (for the "!!!")

hehehhehe

psst how's the meeting?

clgsamson:
When's the next meet for drinks? (Zee should change his handle to Zoom!) Hehe Ish how do you find Zee?

you should ask chip :) i like how he described him...

and zee, it's all good, don't worry :)

https://www.shearwater.com/products/peregrine/

Back
Top Bottom